Moving to Edmonton What You Need to Know
Thinking of moving to Edmonton but aren't sure if it's the right move for you? I have compiled a list of 9 things you need to know before moving to Edmonton. I am confident this information will help you with your decision.
The Top 9 Things you Need to Know Before Moving to Edmonton
1. Edmonton is a small City
2. Health care is public but doesn't include dental
3. Many Public Transportation options but you still need a car
4. The winters are long, cold, and dry
5. Two main school systems - Public & Catholic
6. Edmonton is the most affordable city to live
7. Edmonton has the lowest taxes in Canada
8. Surprisingly there is plenty of shopping
9. Most common Language is English not everyone speaks French
Want to learn more about Moving to Edmonton? Check out the end of this article for two videos I made titled "5 Reasons Why You Should Not Move to Edmonton" and "15 Reasons Why I Love Edmonton".